Wow, a little early in the morning for such heavy musings, but I’ll see where my mind takes me.
In my opinion Dudley’s actions were truly indefensible. To kill another so you can survive… really? I don’t believe that any person’s life is more valid than any other person’s life, so to end one to save another is a terrible thing.
I could understand if the shipmate died, then the cannabalism could be considered an acceptable form of sustenance for the remaining survivors. Not for me, I’m pretty sure I would find another way or die waiting for rescue.
Epic Road TripRoute 66July 27th, 2013Let's Ride!
- What Wouldn’t I Do January 10, 2014
- Facing The Truth January 10, 2014
- Daily Prompt: Landscape May 9, 2013
- Sunday Worship HOG Style May 6, 2013
- All Over April 30, 2013
- On Going Too Far Or Not Far Enough April 25, 2013
- Daily Prompt: Second Time Around April 25, 2013
- How Far Is Too Far? April 24, 2013
- So The Psychiatrist Said….. April 24, 2013
- What’s Your Story? April 19, 2013