Who was she? We never really knew.
Her life was a stage and she had the lead role, a role not clearly defined, no lines, no cues, no writers in the background laying out the plot.
She put on her costumes, each day acting out her life, playing the roles she’d accepted. Outgoing, happy, student, saleswoman, bartender, administrator, manager, caregiver, listener, wife, mother, survivor.
She wore her stage makeup as a mask. The mask that kept the darkness at bay, kept the fear hidden and kept the world from knowing her. and without the mask even she didn’t know who she was.
Epic Road TripRoute 66July 27th, 2013Let's Ride!
- What Wouldn’t I Do January 10, 2014
- Facing The Truth January 10, 2014
- Daily Prompt: Landscape May 9, 2013
- Sunday Worship HOG Style May 6, 2013
- All Over April 30, 2013
- On Going Too Far Or Not Far Enough April 25, 2013
- Daily Prompt: Second Time Around April 25, 2013
- How Far Is Too Far? April 24, 2013
- So The Psychiatrist Said….. April 24, 2013
- What’s Your Story? April 19, 2013