Just like the title says. I’m feeling lost and confused, tossed about at sea with no compass, dropped in a foreign land with no map, wandering aimlessly with no concrete goal in sight.
The problem is, yesterday I spent most of the day outside. It was beautiful, the sun was shining, the temperature soared to five degrees celcius. After I walked my dogs and managed to go directly through every single muddy puddle I could find, I cleaned them up with some warm soapy water and spent some time in my backyard shoveling snow off my garden. I was wearing a t-shirt, my deck, paths and driveway were snow free, I even took a video clip just to highlight the sounds of trickling water, a tinkling windchime and other neighbourhood noises which actually included some drumming from somewhere nearby. I couldn’t get the clip from my iPhone to here so you’ll just have to take my word for it.
Anyway, my point is, yesterday was glorious, today its snowing. I thought it was Spring – I’m obviously confused. The snow was melting, I could see patches of brown earth everywhere, now those brown patches are covered over again.
I am entombed in Winter, and I am lost.
Epic Road TripRoute 66July 27th, 2013Let's Ride!
- What Wouldn’t I Do January 10, 2014
- Facing The Truth January 10, 2014
- Daily Prompt: Landscape May 9, 2013
- Sunday Worship HOG Style May 6, 2013
- All Over April 30, 2013
- On Going Too Far Or Not Far Enough April 25, 2013
- Daily Prompt: Second Time Around April 25, 2013
- How Far Is Too Far? April 24, 2013
- So The Psychiatrist Said….. April 24, 2013
- What’s Your Story? April 19, 2013